Try Not To Swoon While Watching These 9 Moments Where MAMAMOO’s Moonbyul Shows Off Her “Handsome Side”
MAMAMOO’s Moonbyul released her song “Eclipse” last February 14 and it’s been featured at YouTube South Korea’s #7 most trending videos ever since.
With stunning visuals like this, it’s no wonder why.
“Eclipse” successfully shows off Moonbyul’s handsome side — with shots of her dancing and leading a group of powerful male dancers and even snippets of her rapping perfectly to the beat.
In addition to binge-watching Moonbyul‘s latest song release, MooMoos all over the world can also treat themselves to more moments of Moonbyul showing off her handsome charms below:
1. Covering dances by boy groups
Who says cool dance moves are only reserved for boy groups?
2. Playing the lead male in MAMAMOO’s “Um Oh Ah Yeh” MV
Even Solar’s character was charmed.
3. Look at how she carefully comforts a crying MooMoo
Her caring gestures have touched the hearts of every MooMoo who’s seen this moment.
4. The way she delivers cheesy lines with a straight face
That’s why she’s been called “greasy” a lot.
5. Or when she does unexpected things like this
Can you hear all those hearts stopping?
6. Or this…
7. Does this count as “boyfriend look”?
Moonbyul: making MooMoos question their sexuality since 2014.
8. Look at how she cares for her members
The term “gentleman” isn’t exclusive to men either.
9. And the way “swag” just oozes out of her effortlessly
Go ahead and call Moonbyul handsome. She actually prefers it.
MAMAMOO Have The Most “Them” Reaction To Fans Throwing Panties On Stage
MAMAMOO’s Hwasa Once Again Draws Attention For A Provocative Moment During Tour
MAMAMOO’s Solar Can’t Escape Her Past During USA Tour
MAMAMOO’s Hwasa Receives Mixed Reactions For Her “R-Rated” Behavior Deemed Inappropriate For A Live Performance