Over the last decade since BTS‘s debut, there have been tons of emotional ups and downs. While there are too many moments to list all of them here, check out just a few that will certainly tug at any ARMY’s heart strings!
1. The 2018 MAMA “Artist of the Year” speech
Feel free to rewatch it whenever you need a good cry.
2. The “Born Singer” performance during BTS BEGINS
It’s painful, but the good kind of painful.
3. When all of BTS was crammed in their old dorms
Started from the bottom and now they’re here at the top!
REMEMBER WHEN BTS HAD ONLY ONE ROOM TO SHARE !? ): pic.twitter.com/Au4CdUEdVZ
— ✭KAVS⁷ (@kooksmaniac) February 10, 2022
4. Helping their poor older women during Hope Delivery
Their sad stories brought the boys to tears.
5. Winning their first Daesang in 2016
Everyone remembers where they were when they first heard the news!
6. Thinking of how much they care for their fans
It’s the little things that remind ARMYs just how grateful they are for them.
Remember when BTS gave 45k-50k FILA blankets for free to the army's who attended their concert so they don't get cold😭😭 pls we don't deserve them😭 pic.twitter.com/DPduKZBxyt
— ✿Siakook⁷⟭⟬✿ check nd support 📌 (@siakook7) November 2, 2021
7. Their first stadium concert in Citifield
You had to be there to experience that magical and unforgettable night.
8. When RM shows all of the times he believed in BTS as the leader
Comments from haters could never bring him down.
This is a time back when BTS debuted and appeared on MNET, Namjoon was given a task to read all the comments from their songs. Then people wrote a lot of hate comments that's when he said "I will prove it to you all."
This video always made me tear up 🥺 pic.twitter.com/pBWVXavMWY
— namjoon lyric bot (@namjoonlyricbot) September 14, 2021
9. The crowd surprising BTS with “Young Forever” at Wembley
The song encapsulates BTS’s entire journey and means so much to the members and to ARMYs.