“TMI” stands for “too much information”. BTS‘s members have had many TMI moments over the years, but these 10 might be the best ones so far!
1. When V talked about sweaty underwear
Recently, V revealed what happens to BTS’s undies after dance rehearsals.
2. When Jimin told everybody how V reacts to Jungkook’s shirtless workouts
3. That time J-Hope’s need to pee appeared on live TV
At the 2016 Seoul Music Awards, a camera that was filming the artists’ tables broadcasted J-Hope‘s TMI moment on live TV. J-Hope said, “I need to pee”, not knowing he was on camera!
4. When Jungkook peeked on J-Hope in the shower, just because
To this day, no one knows why this happened.
5. He also informed an entire stadium that his butt was cold
throwback to when jungkook ripped his pants on stage then told us about it 💀 jin was like omg stoppp and koo was like whaaat? we’re family! i can tell them 🤣 pic.twitter.com/jvkAX2Qhop
— hunnie ⁷ 🤍 (@taehunnies) March 6, 2020
6. At that same concert, V revealed his own TMI: biting his cold sore
and there's jungkook's cute reaction to taehyung's tmi (which was about tae biting the cold sore in his mouth) they really make each other laugh so much. pic.twitter.com/Z5nH7RI2NS
— 파뿌 ⁷ (@pinkcosmostae) October 30, 2019
7. “Something keeps dangling.”
While learning to twerk, RM experienced some technical difficulties with his, uh, hardware…
8. When J-Hope told everybody what color underwear he was wearing…
hoseok telling everyone his underwear color is blue and everyone else yelling “TMI” while yoongi sitting there saying “oh yeah” pic.twitter.com/bGnpEaNQIH
— jay (@dovknowbts) March 28, 2019