BTS once chose Jungkook as the most unique member. Recalling some of the weirdest things he’s done over the years, he’s definitely unique! Check out some of the quirky, funny things he does that make us fall more in love with him every day.
1. Instead of buying a new mattress that’s the correct size, Jungkook decided to cut the one he already owned.
The members teased him that he could have just returned it, but he thinks that’s “too much effort!”
Remember when Jungkook cut his mattress with scissors to fit it instead of changing it with a new one that fits bc it was "too much effort" for him 😭😭pic.twitter.com/NPfpvqC4IK
— 𓆩♥︎𓆪 (@koomyluckycharm) October 27, 2022
2. His original Instagram name shows off his unique style.
He changed it since then, but he was extremely proud of the unique name!
3. He decided to randomly dye half of his hair during Bon Voyage Season 3.
The results: Half blonde, half pink Jungkook!
4. He thought it would be fun to live in the Joseon Dynasty during the “Daechwita” music video shoot.
However, when asked what he’d be doing, he hilariously said he would probably be doing physical labor. Sounds like fun…?
5. He then befriended a chicken the same day.
He pet it to sleep…and it was so cute.
6. As long as it’s functional, he has no prejudice against any type of bag.
He’s known for his eccentric choice of bags, including this military-style bag…
…this Sally pouch from LINE Friends…
…and even this camera bag!
7. In a world of card wallets, he sticks to an original wallet.
It’s absolutely huge…but it holds everything!
Ah this is so funny f*ck
In the age of the card wallet boom where wallets are getting smaller and smaller,
Jungkook’s wallet is the size of a notebook….
지갑 부피가 점점 줄어드는 카드지갑붐시대에
정국이 지갑은 노트 크기라네요…. pic.twitter.com/sgFUqgs7iF
— 단.ᐟ (@kingtan_O) October 22, 2022
8. He unapologetically loves his wallet phone cases that flip open.
He’s used them diligently ever since he was young…
…and he still uses them from time to time!
9. He has an undying love for toe socks.
He clarified that it’s not for health reasons. He just likes the way it feels.
10. He buys the absolute weirdest things.
Jungkook is no stranger to falling for some good advertising, like when he purchased this strange Nano Filter Nose Mask.
These “diet” shoes come with a promise of burning extra calories. Who would buy those?!
The correct answer is Jungkook!
Have you ever noticed the advertisements on the NAVER homepage and wonder who would fall for them?
You guessed it — This is exactly how Jungkook purchased his English lessons!
11. He eats frozen sugar cane like a panda eating bamboo.
The members outed him for this, and it was hilarious.
12. He was too honest during this interview about reading.
At least you know he’s telling the truth!
13. Jungkook revealed the thing he doesn’t like is prejudice during SBS Pop Asia’s interview.
As an open-minded and unique individual, this sums him up perfectly!
Jungkook is definitely one of a kind!