Actress Roh Jeong Eui starred in the upcoming Netflix movie, Badland Hunters. She acted opposite top names such as Ma Dong Seok and Lee Hee Jun. The movie is about an apocalyptic Seoul after an earthquake. The survivors must deal with threats from nature as well as other survivors. Seoul has become lawless after the earthquake.
Roh Jeong Eui was the only woman out of the main cast. She stood front and center at the press conference, flanked by Lee Jun Young of U-KISS. He also plays one of the main characters.
She looked radiant with minimal makeup and natural brows.
Her skin was as smooth as porcelain.
Her eyes literally contained stars!
Her radiant smile was set off by clear skin and natural lip gloss.
Netizens were blown away by her beauty. She grew up right in front of the public’s eyes as she made her start in 2011 as a child actress.
- Wow, she’s getting prettier bit by bit. This is too much.
- Wow… This just seems like a perfect face… There’s nothing to criticize.
- She’s like the girl-version of Cha Eun Woo. Her features are perfect.
- My eyes are cleansed.
- She played the older sister twin in 18 Again, right? F*cking pretty.
- Is she the one who plays the friend in Marry My Husband? She looks alike.
- She’s human right? You couldn’t even make her through CG if you tried.
Roh Jeong Eui made it to mainstream popularity with her role as top star NJ in Our Beloved Summer. She is scheduled for another Netflix release in 2024, Hierachy.