Netizens Are Surprised At Son Naeun’s Friendship With BIGBANG’s G-Dragon
Former Apink member-turned-actress Son Naeun was recently revealed to be friends with BIGBANG‘s G-Dragon. As the two rarely interact, many were surprised to know they were close. One of the rare instances where he mentioned the group was an interview from years ago.
11. BIGBANG’s G-Dragon previously mentioned that other than his group, he wants to join Apink too 😂❣️ pic.twitter.com/3IcN78Urgf
— just4apink 💫 (@justforapunk) February 5, 2019
The two are close enough that G-Dragon sent her one out of 88 pairs of his new collection for KWONDO, peaceminusone. The 88 pieces are a trademark of his. 88 is his signature number, as he is born in 1988. Since the launch of his brand, he has been sending out pre-release or custom items as gifts, limited to 88 pieces. Naeun is one of the lucky ones who received a pair of shoes from his new collection before it was released to the public.
She thanked him on her Instagram by posting the shoes and tagging the brands. Although some were shocked to see that the two are close enough that he would give her special shoes, others were nonchalant, claiming that 2nd generation groups were all close.
- “The 2nd gen are all actually close with each other. They just don’t show it. Girls’ Generation and BIGBANG were close, while surprisingly, T.O.P was also close with Gu Hara.”
- “G-Dragon is actually close with most of the 2nd generation female idols. It’s great that he doesn’t act up because of it.”
- “Is it because they’re both under YG Entertainment?”
- “Son Naeun is actually friends with many people. I think she just meets them quietly without bringing it up.”
- “Originally, celebrities have a lot of surprising friendships.”
The 2nd generation definitely did have more friendships compared to the current generation, especially between opposite genders!