Brave Girls Yujeong’s Recent Thrusting Motion Receives Criticisms — Fans Flock To Her Defense
Brave Girls have been the “it” girls for the past few months, making constant headlines and breaking records with their newfound popularity. They have become the endorsement models for numerous different brands and the group has been appearing on every variety program known to the Korean public. Unfortunately, any amount of fame also comes with the same amount of opportunities for scrutiny.
On the most recent episode of Brave Girls’ Naver NOW program Bbucance, the members appeared wearing silly costumes to play games and sing some songs for the viewers. However, there was one specific part that has become the talk of the town, making headlines for an action that was considered “too much” by some Korean netizens.
During a singing segment of the show, the host of Bbucance began telling the members that there would “be no prize for the last song” but that they could have a chance to “steal the other members’ prizes.” It was to this sudden announcement that member Yujeong expressed her excitement by standing up and moving her hips in a thrusting motion.
Yujeong’s movement shocked Minyoung, who couldn’t help but express her surprise at her member’s actions. She laughed it off and tried to censor Yujeong, but the camera had already captured everything.
While this was done all as a joke, some Korean netizens found Yujeong’s actions to be “too much,” wondering if her high energy had been taken too far this time around. However, hundreds of other Korean netizens found her actions to be “cute and funny,” defending the Brave Girls member from the unwarranted criticisms.
- “Can you not do that…”
- “I thought it was funny so I don’t get why everyone is making such a big deal of it and cursing at her.”
- “Why is she like that…like damn…”
- “It’s funny. If you don’t like it, don’t watch it. Why do you feel the need to leave malicious comments.”
- “The shocked facial expression of the person next to her is so funny. Also, I don’t get why everyone is saying that she’s different from her image. She can do whatever she wants…my gosh…the comments.”
- “ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it’s so f*cking funny. Brave Girls’ average age is in their 30’s so I think this is something they can do. F*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ if you think about their age, it’s really funny and cute.”
- “It’s so freaking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*ck so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ”
- “She’s sometimes too much.”
What do you all think about the situation? You can check out the “controversial” action in question down below.
BB GIRLS Minyoung’s Reaction To Hearing Their Former Name “Brave Girls” Gains Attention From Fans
Girl Group Brave Girls Reveals New Group Name
Brave Girls Reunite As Four Under A New Company… But They Might Not Get To Keep Their Name
A New Track From Brave Girls Is Coming, But Fans Worry Its Title Hints At It Being Their Last