BTS‘s Jin is heading off the military soon, but he made sure to update fans on his current status before he leaves.
One of the things that fans were curious about was how Jin would look with a shaved head. As per most military rules, it’s mandatory to shave your head before you enter the base. Jin followed protocol strictly and shaved his hair a day before he would enlist. With the caption, “it looks cuter than I thought,” Jin lightened the mood.
Netizens were not surprised at how adorable he looked despite the shaved head. Not many can pull off such a bare style!
- “They said people’s looks were very influenced by their hair, but Jin’s just all up to his face itself. He looks handsome even with that hair.”
- “Is his face fr? His ‘world class’ title didn’t just come outta nowhere.”
- “Seeing his shaved head makes me feel like he’s really going. I’m a little conflicted but his chesnut hair also looks so cute…sob sob…”
- “Seems like he really can’t take selfies but why is my heart fluttering?”
- “Jin f*cking can’t take selfies but his face is so handsome that angles aren’t needed. His face just does it all.”
- “2025 will be here in a jiffy… I just have to bear out three semesters f*ck.”
Fans will be eagerly awaiting Jin’s return in 2025! Wishing him all the best in his enlistment on December 13, 2022.