Crush Gets Completely Bamboozled By An Unexpected Mention of His Girlfriend’s Group
Soloist Crush and Red Velvet‘s Joy went public back in August 2021, amid all the congratulations from K-Pop fans who were pleasantly surprised by the cute pair! While the two have since stayed very under the radar with their relationship…
…Crush was caught off guard in the latest episode of SBS‘s No Math School Trip!
The cast members were playing a game of “Sing The Song,” where one person names an artist, and the other has to sing something by that artist. In the first round against comedian Lee Yong Jin, Crush was unable to remember a tune by soloist Lee Soo Young.
Claiming it isn’t “as simple as it sounds,” Crush asked for a second round…
…though it ended up bamboozling him even more than the first!
As soon as Lee Yong Jin shouted, “Red Velvet,” Crush froze in time and space.
Even the caption poked fun at Crush reading, “He must know someone in Red Velvet.”
Oh… Hyung. I had trouble breathing for a second there…!
The singer-songwriter’s reaction has gone viral on online communities like theqoo where, for some fans, it became a cute little reminder that Crush and Joy are still together as K-Pop’s cutest couple!
- “OMG? I totally forgot about them because they’ve been so quiet and down low with their relationship. Haha.”
- “That caption, though. LMAO. Knows someone in Red Velvet…“
- “Oh, shoot? I thought they must have broken up because they’ve been so private about it… They’ been dating for a while now, no? Wow.”
- “He must know someone in Red Velvet, LMAO.”
- “Crush is so cute.”
- “Crush is such an adorable person, haha.”
- “LMAO. I’m laughing even more at D.O. in the background. He’s literally on the brink of passing out, haha. Crush is f*cking hilarious.”
- “I watched this on air and had no idea what it meant for a second. LOL. The caption helped me realize.”
- “The caption’s savage, haha.”
Check out these moments that proved the pair was meant to be.
6 Adorable Moments That Prove Red Velvet’s Joy And Crush Are The Cutest Couple