IVE’s Jang Wonyoung Gains Attention For Her Opposing Visuals Between Two Different Brand Shoots
IVE‘s Jang Wonyoung is the queen of brand endorsement. She has countless deals under her belt despite her young age. A recent brand shoot with lens company Hapa Kristin gained attention for showcasing her goddess-like visuals.
Decked in a long, white dress and loose braids, she looked like an ethereal fairy.
Despite minimal makeup, she looked effortlessly glowing.
The campaign also highlighted the dewy contact lens she was advertising for.
The set of photos gained immense praise. Her visual card never declines.
- “My mom rarely says a celebrity is pretty but she said Jang Wonyoung is really doll-like and super pretty.”
- “Wow, she’s otherworldly.”
- “Really so pretty…”
- “How is her face smaller than the balloon? She looks like a CG.”
Around the same time the advertisement for Hapa Kristin was out, community sites brought back a TikTok campaign from Innisfree that featured Wonyoung.
While she still looks gorgeous, fans lamented how the brand never seems to do right by her beauty.
The bright lights and grey background always seem to wash out Wonyoung, as is their editing which makes her look even paler than she is.
Fans couldn’t help but compare the two brand shoots and called out Innisfree for their inability to make full use of Wonyoung’s visuals.
- “I think Innisfree really doesn’t have the eye for this. When they hired Jang Wonyoung, I thought that they were trying to change the brand’s image but they’ve been just shooting things the same way and that’s why the response is bad. If they went with the pics in the comment above [Hapa Kristin] they could go with a fairy-like concept and emphasize their nature-y image and appeal to the younger consumers.”
- “They should’ve gone with long hair and a dress and it would come out innocent but they hired Jang Wonyoung only to prefer an ambiguous casual and sporty vibe.”
- “How can they be so bad at making skin look nice when they’re a skincare brand?”
- “I hope she doesn’t renew with them. They could take her photos prettily like Hapa Kristin even with light makeup but they just don’t have the skills. I bet someone [on the team] is her anti.”
- “Her eyes and lips look so out of place. Why do they like to make the skin look overly pale?”
Despite the difference in brand shoots, one thing for sure is that Jang Wonyoung will always try her best at whatever concept she is given!
IVE’s “LOVE DIVE” MV Surpasses 200 Million Views On YouTube
IVE To Drop Pre-Release Track “Kitsch” Ahead Of First Full-Length Album
IVE’s Jang Wonyoung And TWICE’s Nayeon Wore The Same Designer Outfit But Slayed The Look In Different Ways
Netizens Praise Starship Entertainment For Leaving Out Synnara Records From IVE’s Album Pre-order Notice