IVE‘s Jang Wonyoung has always been known for her perfect proportions. She recently made a buzz when an unedited, journalist photo of her on stage was published. Everyone wowed at how tiny her face looked in comparison to her body.
While a tiny face may be a weird compliment elsewhere, in South Korea, it refers to one’s perfect proportions and long limbs. As Wonyoung is a model for SK Telecom‘s Samsung line, she recently posted a series of photos on her Instagram, posing with their newest model.
What was unexpected, was the public’s reaction to the photos.
Of course, everyone acknowledged her beauty and perfect features.
But what shocked people was how big the phone looked in comparison to her face.
Even when the compact phone was folded into half, it was about 3/4 of Wonyoung’s face.
Imagine a normal smartphone, but half that size! Her face is tiny af!
Netizens even jokingly questioned if the phone was actually a Z Flip.
- “The Flip isn’t that big… Just how small is your face, princess?”
- “Was that phone…such a big one?”
- “Did they start selling the Flip in different sizes like iPhones? I thought that it was like the Flip Max or something.”
- “I should’ve been the one to give birth to her…”
- “I can hear the sales rising.”
- “Isn’t that the Note?”
Well, face size aside, we know for sure that she looks gorgeous!