In her latest TikTok upload, IVE‘s Jang Wonyoung is wowing K-Pop fans once again…
…with her “unreal” visual!
In the 18-second clip, Wonyoung can be seen dancing to Mae Stephens‘ mega-viral song, “If We Ever Broke Up.”
From the giant red Sailor Moon bow on her head to the beach babe curls in her hair, Wonyoung does, indeed, look gorgeous!
Fans can’t get enough of her “K-Pop Princess” aesthetic.
Thousands of comments from social media platforms and online communities have pointed out that she’s “too pretty to be real,” and that she “looks like an AI filter” that’s trending.
- “Wow. A princess IRL.”
- “A living doll!”
- “It looks like she’s using a Soda app filter cranked up to 100%. But she’s using her regular camera.”
- “Whoa… She looks like an AI human. Her visual is so unreal.”
- “Mm. This AI human looks so realistic. LOL.”
- “No, but really? She looks like an illustration on the cover of a romantic fantasy webnovel.”
- “Huh? WDYM this is a real human? LOL. Are we sure she’s not an AI model?”
- “She’s gorgeous… I love her.”
- “She reminds me of Snow White.”
- “Someone photoshop a princess dress on her. Then, she’ll REALLY look like a romantic webnovel female lead.”
- “She’s more AI-looking than the AIs out there. I can’t stop watching this, she’s beautiful.”
- “If cherries turned human…”
- “Whoa. It looks like one of those photoshop filters but IRL.”
- “She reminds me of cherries, too. She’s such a princess.”
- “I can’t believe she’s this good-looking without filters.”
- “Wow. She’s so beautiful, I’m at a loss of words.”
Wonyoung being drop-dead gorgeous isn’t news to K-Pop fans, though. In fact, she can even make “Grandma Outfits” look high-end fashion.
Check out the time she took the halmoni look to the next level!