Actor Jung Hae In recently headed to Paris to attend the Mens’ F/W 2024 fashion show for the luxury house of Dior. He showed up in a black textured top with matching black pants.
The highlight of the look was a neon green embellished jacket.
His hair was slicked back and his makeup kept to a minimum.
The jacket certainly did all the heavy lifting!
The unique styling received mixed opinions. The other celebrities in attendance include NewJeans‘ Haerin…
Compared to them, netizens felt that Jung Hae In’s styling was too unconventional and hard to pull off.
- Isn’t Jung Hae In’s makeup and clothing too much? Getty Images takes pretty flattering ones nowadays…
- I feel like apart from Jung Hae In’s, everyone else looks normal… That jacket is too funny.
- I feel like they should’ve given Jung Hae In’s clothes to an idol. The idols actually are dressed very normally.
- Jung Hae In overshadowed them, so I just only saw TXT’s shoes. I thought they were crocs.
- What’s up with Jung Hae In’s styling? LOL.
- After I saw Jung Hae In’s neon jacket, I forgot who else was in attendance LOL.
- FR, Dior’s menswear is so ugly.
The jacket would have been hard for even the handsomest man on earth to pull off!