Chances are, we’ve all seen Changha somewhere—while scrolling through our favorite social media platforms.
Thanks to his “non-human” visuals, though, Changha has often been confused with being either virtual (like Yeo Lizzie) or “heavily filtered.”
He is, however, as real as it gets!
Born Jeon Chang Ha in 1996, Changha is a Korean national from Daegu. He used to be an engineering student. Then he started as a content creator, but as of 2023, he is also an actor-singer signed with SOON Entertainment.
With 3.5 million followers on Instagram—and a whopping 22.9 million on TikTok, Changha isn’t too unknown: Some of his clips have recorded over 90 million views, making him one of the more successful influencers online.
But in Korea, Changha remained somewhat of a veiled figure. Despite his huge presence on these popular platforms, Changha’s fan base has been more international than Korean. It was with the help of his most recent appearance in the BL web drama, First Love Again, that Changha gained more recognition from his people.
With mentions of his resemblance to other celebs like Korean actor Moon Sang Min and ENHYPEN‘s Heeseung, Changha has 100% been put on the radar in Korea, too!
Now more viral than ever before, Koreans and non-Koreans alike are falling for this too-hot-to-be-real influencer.
- “Wow. He’s too perfect that he looks non-human.”
- “He’s good-looking.”
- “He’s got that AI vibe for sure. It’s fascinating, haha. He looks basically not human, made up of the best-looking features.”
- “I for real thought he’s using filters.”
- “He’s handsome.”
- “I could’ve sworn he’s a Chinese influencer.”
- “HA! I’ve known about him all along.”
- “There is something very heavily-filtered-Chinese-TikToker about him, TBH.”
- “What a hottie.”
- “He’s good-looking!”
- “I thought he’s a Chinese influencer with a lot of filters going on, too.”
- “How come I didn’t know about Changha before?!”
Interested? Check out one of his most-viewed clip here.