When you think of the term “Hot Girl,” is there a certain person or definition that comes to mind? For most, it means more than just being physically attractive.
For example, according to Megan Thee Stallion, it’s much more about confidence and self-worth than anything physical.
Being a Hot Girl is about being unapologetically YOU, having fun, being confident,living YOUR truth , being the life of the party etc
— TINA SNOW (@theestallion) July 17, 2019
Of course, being a “Hot Girl” is a subjective opinion for anyone, and when it comes to K-Pop idols, there are numerous girls who could fit the title depending on fans’ interpretations of it.
However, among the long list of potential candidates, there seemed to be a unanimous decision on which fourth-generation idol best fits the “Hot Girl” title!
In a post on an online Korean forum titled “Personally, this is the girl group member that fits the title of ‘hot girl’ the most,” the original author shared their opinion on the matter: It belongs to LE SSERAFIM‘s Yunjin!
There’s no denying that Yunjin is a beautiful girl, but for those that love her, there is much more to her than that that makes her the perfect fit for the “Hot Girl” label!
She seems so easily confident in herself despite the pressures of the K-Pop industry, and fans love to see her confidence and charisma on stage and off.
Even her selfies and low-quality images don’t fail to capture her charm!
There were many comments from Korean netizens on the post in agreement with the author over Yunjin being the perfect fit for the “Hot Girl” title.
- “Yunjinie is a hot girl♡”
- “I clicked in thinking about Yunjinie”
- “Of course, she’s seriously a hot girl”
- “I’ve never found a celebrity who matched that title up until now but Huh Yunjin is straight up a hot girl and New York Queen card”
- “For real, please make her wear the pink sunglasses again….”
- “Seriously, how are her eye color like that… I wanna see her up close and look into her eyes… I’m jealous”
- “She’s good at taking pictures too, hot girl”
International fans also shared similar sentiments!
- “Something about the pictures she takes are always pleasing to see like she’s so good at taking pictures 👤”
- “She seems really comfortable in her own skin. Something most people can’t relate to with the unrealistic ideals society has placed on us”
- “I really think she’s on her way to being the best performer of her gen. Her expressions are perfect”
- “HYBE (or source music, but I think in the doc, she said HYBE) calling Yunjin back was the best decision they could’ve taken. She was meant to be a star since produce <3”
- “Every upload she has on Twitter is an immediate save for me tbh. Her photos are so aesthetically pleasing and she even has great taste in music (:”
- “Definitely Yunjin. She is so confident, cool and it makes her hot, she is gorgeous, too. A true queen card”
Yunjin is definitely someone worth admiring, and we can’t wait to see what else she has to show us in the future!