Lee Seung Gi And Lee Da In Get Flustered Over Veteran Actor Lee Soon Jae’s “R-Rated” Comment At Their Wedding
On April 7, KST, singer and actor Lee Seung Gi tied the knot with his long-term girlfriend Lee Da In in a lavish ceremony in Seoul.
The couple had an extravagant lineup of guests attending the wedding to bless them. Comedian Yoo Jae Suk, one of the most revered names in the Korean entertainment industry, was the marriage officiant.
While officiating the ceremony, Yoo Jae Suk asked veteran actor Lee Soon Jae to bless the newlyweds with a speech. But what followed was totally unexpected for probably everyone present in the room.
Lee joked that he “honestly expected to be asked to officiate,” but his speech took a turn when he told the newlyweds to “make love passionately and aggressively.” He didn’t stop there and chose to go into more minute details, saying, “Do it at least five times a week. You won’t be able to enjoy it once you run out of energy.”
The speech made the room burst into laughter as the groom playfully pretended to wipe off the sweat from his forehead, and the bride blushingly hid behind her bouquet. Lee Soon Jae finished his toast, blessing the two, telling them to “march forward together toward the shared goal that they have.”
Though the guests and the event hosts played along with Lee Soon Jae’s humor, netizens don’t seem too happy with the speech. Most found the comments distasteful for a wedding ceremony. Some also pointed out that for an event claimed to be private, too many detailed accounts are being released in the press about this particular wedding.
- “It’s a fitting speech at a wedding for a daughter of a financial criminal.”
- “I thought they said [the ceremony] was private. But it’s all public.”
- “Are they deliberately getting articles published to get insulted?? Don’t they know the more they reveal, the more backlash they’ll get?”
- “They said it’s private, but why are they this loud ;;;”
- “I feel like I’m going to be sick…Barf”
- “The officiant was perfect, but this was a little over the top…”
- “They’re not even pretending. They said it was private, so they shouldn’t have made things public to this extent.”
Lee Seung Gi
Lee Seung Gi Deletes Every Single Post From His Social Media — His Agency Responds To The Confusion
From Being Manipulated By His Company, To The Truth About His Wife’s Family’s Scandal — Lee Seung Gi Tells All In A Lengthy Statement
Here Are The Photos From Lee Seung Gi And Lee Da In’s Wedding Photoshoot
Lee Da In And Lee Seung Gi Just Got Married — Here Are The Pictures From The Wedding