Recent Photos Of PRISTIN’s Kyla Surface, Netizens Attack Her For Weight Gain
It’s been nearly a year since PRISTIN‘s Kyla went on an indefinite hiatus due to health issues. Pledis Entertainment announced that she will be spending time in the US with her family until she is better to return back on stage.
A Korean forum post uploaded multiple photos of Kyla’s recent visit to a theme park.
She looked happy and healthy as she spent time with her loved ones.
She was literally glowing as her signature beauty radiated from the photos.
Many of the fans who are waiting for her to return on stage left words of encouragement. They expressed how relieved they were to see her looking happier and healthier.
- “Is she getting better? I hope she’s happy and healthy.”
- “She looks happier and more comfortable I’m so glad ㅠㅠㅠㅠ”
- “I loved her voice. I hope she returns to stage soon.”
- “She’s so beautiful. All of her facial features are so pretty.”
- “I’m so glad she looks happy. I honestly loved her voice, I was so sad when she went on a hiatus. I used to search all of her videos ㅠㅠ”
Amidst the celebration between Kyla’s fans, malicious haters began attacking her for her weight once again. They claimed she “gave up” on returning as an idol because she’s curvier than other idols.
- “What was Pledis thinking? Why did they debut this kind of thing? There are truck loads of prettier, skilled, and more desperate girls.”
- “She’s given up on being an idol ㅠㅠ”
- “It’s like she doesn’t want to return as a girl group… She’s fat… I’m sure there’ll be news of her departure from the group soon”
- “Why did she gain so much weight again? She’s so pretty. She needs to lose weight.”
- “She’s totally given up on losing weight. I bet her label’s furious and rightfully so”
- “Don’t return. Just live there.”
- “She clearly doesn’t want to return. She’s gotten fatter.”
This isn’t the first time Kyla’s been the victim of malicious commenters bashing her weight. They uploaded unflattering photos of Kyla as they body shamed her.
Hoards of fans (and netizens in their right minds) condemned the haters for attacking a young girl who’s focusing on recovering her health. They defended Kyla as they reiterated how beautiful she looks regardless of how much she weighs.
- “Are you f*cking kidding me? You’re gunna judge a kid who’s resting due to health issues… She’s at the age where she should be eating to grow more”
- “Look at these f*cking comments ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You’re hating on someone’s weight when she’s trying to recuperate her health ㅋㅋㅋ I hope she never sees these comments and live happily as she is doing now”
- “I’d rather be like her and be happy than try to be a celebrity where everyone judges you for your weight”
- “No wonder she had a tough time during promotion cycles. Look at these f*cking comments. She must’ve had such a hard time.”
- “These f*cking comments got me f*cking furious right now”
- “Kyla clearly looks beautiful no matter how much she weighs. Do these f*ckers really want to say that kind of sh*t to a teenager who’s trying to recuperate?”
Here’s to Kyla remaining happy, healthy, and strong as she prepares to return to PRISTIN promotions whenever she’s ready. Until then, PRISTIN fans will continue to support her no matter what!