SHINee Fan Goes Viral For The Most Special Message To Jonghyun After Her Wedding
Twitter user @GTG0408, a long-time fan of the late Jonghyun, has fellow SHINee and K-Pop fans in tears with a heartbreakingly special message tweeted following her wedding.
The tweet, shared on the platform on April 7 (KST), let the SHINee member know that @GTG0408 got married in March 2023. Attaching some scenic pictures from “a trip,” assumed to be her honeymoon, the fan recalled the impact that Jonghyun had on her entire wedding.
나는 3월의 신부가 되었어.
너의 말을 청첩장에 새기고, 네게 선물했던 첫번째 꽃을 부케로 엮었어. 너도 분명히 축하해줬겠지? 여행에서 널 생각하며 눈에 담았던 순간들을 공유해. 행복할게, 너도 편안했으면 좋겠다. 여전히 사랑해, 내 첫번째 친구이자, 영원한 봄. @realjonghyun90 pic.twitter.com/r6Z6xpU8uj
— p.408/책 (@GTG0408) April 6, 2023
@GTG0408 promised to “live happily ever after,” asking the member to also be at peace.
Hi, Jonghyun! I’ve become a bride of March. I included a quote from you in my invitations. I also used the same flowers that I gifted you for the first time in my bouquet. I bet you would’ve congratulated me on my wedding, right? I wanted to share with you some moments from my trip when I thought of you. I’m going to live happily ever after, and I can only hope that you’ve found your peace. I still love you so much, my first-ever friend. My forever spring.
The short-and-sweet tweet soon captured the hearts of SHINee fans worldwide—especially as Jonghyun’s birthday, April 8, dawned in Korea.
04.08 #JONGHYUN #종현#SHINee #샤이니 pic.twitter.com/0jqNCu6n00
— SHINee (@SHINee) April 7, 2023
Congratulating her on her wedding and thanking her for sharing the beautiful pictures, SHINee World (Shawols) remembered the late Jonghyun with @GTG0408.
- “I hope the two of you become the happiest couple in the world.”
- “Congratulations to the bride of March…! May the spring warmth and sunshine bless your marriage. Wishing you the most peaceful and happy days together. Sending you the biggest congratulations alongside Jonghyun!”
- “Spring is such a Jonghyun season. And to celebrate such a beautiful event in Spring…! Congratulations on your wedding. Wishing you the happiest marriage!”
- “Congratulations on your wedding! I’m sure Jonghyun would’ve been all smiles, celebrating with you! I hope your days ahead will be filled with happiness!”
- “MANY CONGRATS! I can almost picture Jonghyun jumping around in joy, singing you songs of celebrations. I hope you continue to share many more springs with us.”
- “Congratulations on your wedding! Wishing you the best any time, anywhere!”
The tweet has since garnered over 2.9M views; @GTG0408 thanked those who found her message resonating.
생각지도 못한 축복을 받았네요. 정말 감사합니다.
모두 종현이 덕분이야! ㅎㅅㅎ//
어딘가에는 아직 벚꽃이 내리는 곳이 있겠지요?
그곳을 생각하며, 우리 같이 들어요.https://t.co/QX9esqSE1U
— p.408/책 (@GTG0408) April 7, 2023
I received so many unexpected blessings. Thank you all so much. This is all thanks to Jonghyun! Haha. The spring showers are here, but I’m sure there are places still getting cherry blossoms. Let’s stream, dreaming of that place together.
Listen to Jonghyun’s “Cherry Blossoms Are Falling” here.
SHINee Confirms Comeback With Eighth Full-Length Album “HARD”
SHINee’s Key Reveals How Jonghyun “Saved” Their Song “Juliette” 14 Years Ago
Viral Clips From SHINee’s Fan Meeting Earn High Praise For Shawols Showing “Absolute Respect”
Remember The Time When BTS’s Jimin Had A “Showdown” Against His BFF, SHINee’s Taemin?