“The Reality Of Bullying In South Korea” — Netizens Condemn A 16-Year-Old Student After A Video Of Her Bullying A Peer Goes Viral
A shocking video of the assault has recently gone viral on social media. An account that helps repost information got a tip-off and posted a video she received. In the video, a girl attacked another girl, dragging her on the floor and kicking her head.
The tip-off named the location somewhere in Seongbuk-gu, Seoul, with the perpetrator being a mere 16-year-old internationally. The bullying going on amongst minors immediately alarmed the nation. What made it worse was that a fellow student soon revealed the bully’s identity, including her name. The bully is a Seoul Dongsan High School freshman majoring in childcare.
- Wow, this is truly evil.
- Seeing the Instagram video, she didn’t only hit her. There were other things too. It’s so serious and totally evil.
- I think people who are weak to this sort of thing shouldn’t watch it. It’s so serious.
- This is grounds for expulsion immediately.
- Just what are her parents doing such that her personality is so messy and disgusting?
- I hope that she gets punished properly.
- She’s really kicking her in like she wants to kill her. She’s only attacking the head.
According to a tip-off on Instagram, the victim has recently received surgery for broken cheekbones and had to get screws in her legs. It is also said that she lost four teeth in the attack.
What's Happening In Korea
Koreans React To Full-Blown Promotion of “The Flash” Movie Starring “Problematic” Ezra Miller
South Korean Woman In Her 20s Murders Another Woman After Approaching Her On A Tutoring App
Korean Man Climbs 16 Stories On The Outside Wall of His Ex-Girlfriend’s Apartment Building After Breakup: Ex’s Sister Captures It All On Camera
New Viral Photo Shows Asiana Airlines Flight Attendant Risking Her Life During Recent Incident: Koreans Outraged