Netizens Debate If Suzy’s Makeup Artists Did Her Dirty With A Dramatic New Style
Suzy recently stepped out in a brand new makeup style. However, some people are questioning whether the change was the right move.
Previously, Suzy has sported softer makeup looks, such as these selfies, that let her doe eyes shine and add a pop of color to her lips.
She wowed fans with her beauty at a Longines event in Seoul. However, her bold makeup style received mixed opinions from netizens.
The makeup look gave her dramatic aegyo sal and warm shading at the edge of her eyes, along with full eyelashes, pink blush, and medium lips.
Some preferred her more natural style, especially her natural eyes without the contact lenses.
- “It’s weird, she doesn’t have the aura of the Suzy I liked before and she looks average now”
- “Her face shape looks different…? Looking at the comments, seems like I’m not the only one thinking like this”
- “She does look like a different person here… she looked better before”
- “She looks weird here, she looked better before”
However, many others also loved Suzy’s new look as it felt like a throwback to her debut era with Miss A.
- “She looks like her Miss A daysㅋㅋㅋㅋ her prettiness is a default”
- “Too pretty”
- “Am I the only one who finds her freaking pretty here?”
- “The best beauty”
- “She kind of looks like her debut days and she still looks pretty but I prefer her old makeup. But who cares? Suzy is everything…”
It all comes down to personal preference which style is preferred.
One thing is for sure: Suzy herself looks stunning!
Check out more photos of Suzy from the Longines event below.
“She Called Him ‘Bogummie Oppa?'” — Netizens Go Crazy Over The Visual Combination Of Suzy, Park Bo Gum And Tang Wei In A Single Frame
IU and Suzy Both Wore Wedding Gowns To The Same Event But Served Totally Different Vibes
Park Bo Gum’s Gentlemanly Behavior Towards Bae Suzy At The “2023 Baeksang Art Awards” Has Fans Swooning
Suzy Steals The Spotlight At The “2023 Baeksang Arts Awards” With Her Elegant Doll-Like Beauty