“Waikiki” Actor Son Seung Won Makes First Appearance After Being Released From Prison
Hello My Twenties and Laughter in Waikiki actor Son Seung Won has made his first appearance in the public sphere after being released from prison.
Back in April 2019, he was sentenced to 18 months in prison for driving under the influence of alcohol without a license. In addition, he attempted to flee the scene of the crime. As his prison sentence included his time he served while awaiting his official sentence, he was recently released from prison and made his comeback to the public sphere through his Instagram account.
In his first post made around 1 pm KST, Son Seung Won could be seen at a cafe wearing a simple dark outfit with another person.
Around 5:40 pm KST, he uploaded another post from the same cafe, this time his mother and his younger brother. He also showed off his light-colored hair style.
I’m very sorry. I missed you a lot. Mom and my younger brother.
— Son Seung Won
While some netizens have welcomed him back, many others have expressed their discontent at how he returned to social media so quickly after being released.
- Instagram right after he gets out [of prison]…
- Wow, he wasn’t on probation but actually in prison?
- Ohh, so you go to prison so you can’t go to the military, how nice~ and you’ve been on TV a couple times but now your image is completely washed away and buried, fuck you.
- Don’t know who he is but he can’t forget about Instagram ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what an attention whore, going on Instagram to celebrate his release. You’ve just lived a life where you got exempted from the military
- Celebrating his prison release by going on Instagram? What a mentality.