Goo Hye Sun recently posted a list of reminders to herself on her Instagram account which drew particular attention from followers due to the meaningful content.
In a post captioned, “My memo… It’s a bit harsh, isn’t it?”
And the list of reminders to herself read as follows:
1. I’m a tiger moth.
2. Nothing is stable.
3. It’s a coincidence that I’m still alive.
4. If you’re serious, that means you’ve lost.
5. If you’re losing profits, reduce your consumption.
6. If you’re cold, put on some clothes.
7. Death is a continuation of life.
8. Knowledge is living.
9. Don’t do things slowly. Do it quickly.
10. There’s a limit to your stamina. Take control of your mind.
11. Look far ahead. But don’t look too far either.
12. Dating is a very dangerous thing.
13. Welcome the rain.
14. Human beings are customers.
15. Be optimistic.
16. Be independent.
17. Don’t be comfortable. Be uncomfortable.
18. The night isn’t dangerous. I’m the most dangerous.
19. Pride is what feeds you.
20. Don’t sleep in.
21. Healing is unnecessary.
22. Don’t sit down. Don’t lie down. Don’t eat.
23. If you’re fighting, win. Don’t get hit. Be the one to hit.
24. Losing is losing.
– Goo Hye Sun
When one netizen asked, “What does it mean to welcome the rain?“, Goo Hye Sun replied, “It means to welcome the dark days in life.”
Some of the other comments include, “You should still love. You’re precious the way you are, Unnie“, “You live a hard life. Stay healthy, Hye Sun“, and “I agree that dating is very dangerous“.
Goo Hye Sun made headlines with Ahn Jae Hyun last year after announcing their split following over 2 years of marriage.
Last month, Ahn Jae Hyun’s suit for divorce from Goo Hye Sun entered the conciliation procedure and the first appointed date has been set to the 15th of next month.
In the case that the two stars reach an agreement during the conciliation procedure, the divorce will be established, but in the case that they don’t, the divorce suit will go forward.