Japanese Couple Goes Viral In Korea For Their Crazy Age Difference
Korean netizens have found some special interest in a couple’s Instagram profile, mainly for the unbelievable age gap between the two lovers.
Admittedly, South Koreans are not unfamiliar with celebrity couples having unusual age gaps. But why are netizens so fascinated with this Instagram couple? Well, for starters, here, the woman is in her 60s, while her husband is 29 years old!
61-year-old Kurata Ratsuko goes by the Instagram handle @chiwapara, where she posted pictures with her husband frequently up until November 2022. The two shared moments of them eating out or traveling together, just like a usual couple’s account. But a few interesting factors make Ratsuko’s account stand out. She is not shy about the age difference between her and her husband and mentions it in every picture, caption, and bio as well. Also, in every photo, only Ratsuko’s face is visible, while her husband’s face is covered with a sticker or blurred out.
Ratsuko also has a 37-year-old son and a daughter-in-law of the same age as her husband. The two seem supportive of this relationship and hang out with the couple pretty often.
While netizens found this relationship pretty unusual, many were focused more on the youthful visuals of Ratsuko, who doesn’t look like she is in her 60s at all!
- “Whether it’s the man or the woman, the fact that they are parent and child age isㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If I was a friend of theirs, I would’ve pulled them apart”
- “She’s 60..?”
- “Wow, I’m 25 years younger than my parents… this is seriously something impossible for me…”
- “She really doesn’t look 60”
- “Her expressions are all the same. The fact that her smile is a “u” shape is fascinating to me.”
- “The corner of the woman’s mouth…how does it go up to that level…fascinating… also, I can’t understand the 32-year age difference.”
- “She doesn’t look like she’s in her 60s, but can they really be attracted to each other with that big of an age gap?”