TXT debuted at 7 PM (KST) on March 4, and they’re already taking the K-Pop world by storm. Here’s everything they’ve achieved in their first 24 hours, so far.
1. “CROWN” MV is now the most liked K-Pop debut MV in the first 24 hours. TXT broke ITZY’s record in less than 3 hours!
2. “CROWN” MV is now the 3rd fastest MV by a K-Pop Artist to reach 1 million likes on Youtube. It ranks just behind BTS’s “IDOL” and “FAKE LOVE” MVs.
3. “CROWN” MV reached over 2 million likes in just 10 hours
4. The Dream Chapter: STAR is the first debut album by a K-Pop boy group to ever reach #1 on US iTunes
5. TXT have had the best first day of sales for a rookie group on Hanteo in 2019. More than 30,000 copies have been sold!
6. TXT have already achieved 40+ No.1 spots on iTunes around the world!