CCTV Footage Of Kim Sae Ron’s Accident Released, Netizens Are Shocked That The Actress Continued Driving
CCTV footage of Kim Sae Ron‘s accident has been revealed. The actress was caught driving under the influence, causing massive traffic violations and damage.
News channel YTN revealed the CCTV footage during their news broadcast. According to the CCTV, Kim Sae Ron was driving a black SUV.
The footage shows Kim Sae Ron making a left into a large street. The car, however, overturns and drives into a guard rail and electrical transformer. The car then backs up and continues driving through the street.
Upon seeing the footage, netizens did not hide their disappointment.
Netizens criticized Kim Sae Ron for continuing to drive even after the multiple collisions, saying it was a dangerous situation for other drivers and pedestrians.
- She should have stopped after the first accident. I can’t believe she continued to drive.
- What is this… it’s crazy she kept driving… and it’s crazy she cut off the electricity in the vicinity of the accident…
- Wow, she’s fearless. Can’t believe she kept driving after the accident. What if she hit a pedestrian?
- It’s a relief no one else was hurt. If that was a person rather than an electrical transformer, that person would have been a goner. DUIs need to be punished harshly.
- 6. Super lucky that there wasn’t anybody hurt.
- 7. Wow, this is shocking.
- 14. If it weren’t for the electrical transformer, there could have been a larger casualty.
- 29. Woah, there were a lot of drivers too.
- 43. Wow, look at her back up and keep going.
- 55. Driving drunk during the morning commute? She’s got some nerves.
- 59. She keeps driving even after the accident??
On the morning of May 18, actress Kim Sae Ron was booked under suspicion of driving under the influence. The actress is said to have been so drunk that she couldn’t speak clearly. The actress refused a breathalyzer test and was taken to a nearby hospital for a blood test.
By crashing into the electric transformer, Kim Sae Ron cut off electricity to a signal light causing massive delays for morning commuters.
It has been reported that at the time of being pulled over, the actress had a passenger. There has been no word on the identity of the passenger.
Check out the full CCTV footage below.