IVE‘s Wonyoung attended a brand event for Fred Jewelry on May 31, 2023. Wonyoung has been the ambassador for the high-end jewelry brand since 2022. She is the first South Korean to be minted as their ambassador.
The star was flanked by bodyguards as she approached the event hall.
Dressed in a one-shoulder white top and matching long pants, she looked elegant yet age-appropriate.
Her makeup was kept super simple, emphasizing her flawless skin.
Her hair was pulled back into a sleek ponytail, with her bangs slicked across her forehead in the current trending style.
Wonyoung’s look screamed casual elegance! A triple-layer of chains with heart pendants and matching earrings finished the look.
The look brought out her natural beauty, compared to the heavy makeup idols wear on stage.
She looked like an angel on earth!
The perfect ambassador indeed.
Netizens couldn’t get enough of Wonyoung’s visuals.
Even in unedited journalist photos, she was stunning.
With her legs-for-days and svelte figure, she stole all the limelight.
Wonyoung’s beauty is the talk of town any day. Whenever she pulls up to an event, it instantly becomes a hot topic on online communities.
- Just when you think she couldn’t get any prettier, she gets prettier each time…
- Insane. She’s truly so pretty.
- Wonyoungie is pretty today too.
- It’s nice to see how she gained some weight as her promotions are easing up. I feel more relieved now…
- So pretty.
- Really pretty.
- A true celebrity. Her physique would never allow her to live as a normal person.
- She suits pants especially. When she wears pants on stage too, it suits her perfectly.
We’re glad to see her glow!