Korean EXO-L Protest To Kick EXO’s Chen Was Pathetic, Only 7 People Showed Up
K EXO-L’s will be holding a physical protest in front of SMTOWN’s Coex Atrium on January 19, 2020 from 1PM to 6PM KST.
They posted on their official Twitter the rules and things to note in regards to this protest.
The rules for the protest are as follows:
1. This protest is a ‘peace protest’ in that everyone will protest while sitting down in order to maintain order as we express our opinion.
2. Each person attending the protest will be given one seat cushion, hot pack, black mask, and slogan card.
3. For those that wish to return EXO goods, please submit them to the ‘Chen Goods’ section before attending the protest. (optional)
Things to note:
1. A police officer will be in charge of the protest’s safety and will help in controlling this event. We request that everyone maintain order as this is a peaceful protest.
2. Our main focus is to express our strong opinion to have Chen withdraw from the group. Try not to make a huge scene even if reporters and staff take pictures of the protest.
3. In case of unforeseen circumstances, please make sure to bring your own mask, hat, etc. as well.
4. The weather is very cold so please wear appropriate clothes for this protest.
They also posted a banner in front of the building revealing their strong opinions in regards to this matter. The banner reads, “There is no Chen in the future we see. We request the withdrawal of Chen from EXO for tainting the image of the group and breaking the trust of fans.”
*시위를 위해 많은 분들의 도움이 필요합니다.
현재 준비가 완료되었습니다.
주변에 계신 엑소엘분들은 주저말고 참여 부탁드립니다! pic.twitter.com/uSjqdRZ26D
— EXO-L ACE CAFE : 엑소엘 에이스 카페 (@EXOLACECAFE) January 19, 2020
But as the protest started, people were shocked at the outcome.
Fake exo-ls:we are one and we gonna get chen out of exo
Also fake exo-ls: pic.twitter.com/59ivTDBrq9
— wolfy is RARE EXO is NINE (@WROLFEES) January 19, 2020
The crowd for the protest was so “big” that it shocked everyone.
Omg the crowd is so big , I'm so sacred #엑소9_평생_함께가자 #MyAnswerIsEXO9 pic.twitter.com/uZjIhqrLCL
— 𝙷𝚒𝚗𝚒🥀 세훈 (@94fairyosh) January 19, 2020
LMAO! so they really gonna turn themselves into a huge laughing stock at the Sm Coex Atrium?! 😂😂 YOU HAD THE GUTS TO DRAG #CHEN OUT FROM THE GROUP BUT YOU CAN'T EVEN EXPOSE YOUR BITCH FACES AT YOUR OWN PROTEST?! YOU PABOS!!! #엑소엘은_엑소9명_믿어 #MyAnswerIs9 #CHEN_Stays pic.twitter.com/Kt52baDwcb
— 애리 구리고 꼿 (æřì, and a flower) (@paule_pola) January 19, 2020
CHEN OUT SU PUTA MADRE#CHEN_STAYS#MyAnswerIsEXO9 #엑소9_평생_함께가자@weareoneEXO pic.twitter.com/d15cqoW9s6
— 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒊 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒏 💐 (@guccxnini) January 19, 2020
What are your thoughts on this protest?
EXO Chen's Marriage & Wife's Pregnancy
EXO-Ls Trend #WelcomeEXOPrincess To Celebrate EXO’s Chen’s Newborn Baby, Here Are 10+ Of Their Sweetest Reactions To This Great News
Bus Advertisements Demanding for Chen’s Removal From EXO Shut Down by the City of Siheung
Chen’s Anti-Fans Begin A Campaign In His Hometown In An Attempt To Have Him Removed From EXO
EXO-L ACE Bought A Billboard To Force Chen Out—But It Failed Miserably