GOT7’s International Ahgases Shock Korean Ahgases With Their Impressive Korean Skills … But Here’s The Hilarious Reason They Learnt Korean
They bonded over the lack of English subtitles.
It seems like GOT7‘s fans, Ahgases, are top class when it comes to the Korean language. Recently, international Ahgases’ impressive Korean skills have become a hot topic amongst Korean fans.
International Ahgases claim to have learnt Korean due to Division 2.
- “What’s this… why are international baby birds (ahgase) so good at Korean?”
- “I don’t know”
- “We had no choice but to learn Korean. Division 2 is useless.”
- “Fr, they don’t have subs neither do they give proper translations. They’re so f*cking bad at their jobs that I hoped to be able to help other international fans so I learnt Korean. But I guess I’m kinda thankful? Without them I wouldn’t have been able to attend a SKY college (top 3 colleges in Korean) neither would I have been able to speak 3 languages and learn how to edit videos.”
- “F*ck we had no choice but to learn because they don’t give us subs”
- “What why are there so many people that are surprised? I’m Russian.”
Korean netizens are amazed at the dedication Ahgases put into learning the language.
- “No but aren’t they Koreans fr????? Just how much did they not put in subs that their Korean skills became top class kkkkkk JYP please reflect – where did you spend all that money?”
- “I thought this was a joke when they said ‘It’s faster for me to learn Korean rather than have Division 2 learn English’….”
- “kkkkkkkkk Division 2 kkkkkkkk every ahgase hopes they will be dissolved.”
It looks like Ahgases really made lemonade out of lemons! We applaud their dedication and skills.