Netizens shame Mizuhara Kiko After Her #MeToo Confession, Saying She Sexually Harassed GD
Mizuhara Kiko spoke up for the #MeToo Movement in Japan by sharing her own experiences.
Mizuhara Kiko Reveals She Was Sexually Harassed, Speaks Up For The #MeToo Movement
Korean netizens were not very accepting of her story, however, because of what she had allegedly said about G-Dragon.
G-Dragon and the model are apparently very close which, at one point, led to rumors that the two were dating.
Netizens have been criticizing the model, however, for a rumor that a Japanese website had apparently spread. The rumors claimed that Mizuhara Kiko said to her acquaintances that G-Dragon’s penis was small and he was bad in bed.
Although the rumors have not been in any way substantiated, netizens have been criticizing the model for it and now, for her #MeToo confession as well.
- “She’s the one that said G-Dragon was small and bad in bed in an interview. Doesn’t she think he would feel humiliated too?”
- “What she did to G-Dragon should also be a part of #MeToo…”
- “You verbally harassed G-Dragon”
- “Is G-Dragon just a sex object to you?”
- “You’re the one that said G-Dragon’s penis was small and now you’re the victim? Well since you’re a victim and a perpetrator, you should be punished”
#MeToo Movement In Korea
“Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo” Actress Cho Hye Jung Returns To Acting For The First Time In 4 Years
Controversial Photographer Rotta Being Tried For Sexual Harassment, Netizens Say He’s Getting What He Deserves
(★BREAKING) Studio CEO Who Leaked Nude Photos Of YouTuber Yang Yewon Committed Suicide
I Live Alone’s Kian84 Under Fire For “Mocking” #MeToo Movement In Recent Picture