15 Weird Suga Facts That Only ARMYs Know About
The more popular BTS gets, the more people want to know about them. Many basic Suga facts can now be found in magazines, but nobody knows him quite like his fans do. Here are 15 weird Suga facts that only ARMYs know!
1. One time, he stole Jungkook’s underwear to assert dominance.
2. He also threw a camera into a pool, to see if it was waterproof.
3. He can do a belly wave.
4. He doesn’t run. He waddles.
5. His physical age is 26, but his mental age is 85.
6. He likes to stack plushies on his head.
7. His satoori accent (regional dialect) jumps out when he’s nervous and when he cries.
love this mess.
Suga is a seeker and keeps saying something in Daegu satoori (dialect) like “ You come to me, you come to me, you, you, there where are you, I’ll catch you” it seems Hyung liners are all seeker and Maknae liners are hiders. @BTS_twt
— Soo Choi💜(REST) (@choi_bts2) February 24, 2019
8. One time, he did this.
9. He also pocketed a free mirror, even though he’s a millionaire.
10. Hugs? No. Holding hands is superior.
11. He often sleeps with his hands tucked between his knees.
12. He’s the world’s best backup dancer.
13. When he gets shy, he touches his ears, neck, or the back of his head.
14. When he gets super happy, he dances like this…
15. …and his gummy smile shows!
For more, check out these weird facts about RM, Jin, Jimin, and Jungkook.
What Does BTS’s RM Think About About Xenophobia, Discrimination, And Masculinity In The Music Industry?
What Happened To The Restaurant In “Jinny’s Kitchen?” You Won’t Be Able To Visit
BTS Suga’s Upcoming “Suchwita” Guest Has ARMYs Emotional
Why Does BTS’s Suga Always Wear The Number 3 On His Jerseys? It’s Because Of One Man