The Boyz member Younghoon recently received some very disrespectful messages from a supposed fan on the paid messenger platform, Bubble.
In screenshots shared by the sender themself, the OP (original poster) could be seen being blatantly rude to the idol in reply to a heartfelt message he had sent. In Younghoon’s message, he said that he would keep working hard, to which the “fan” wrote back that they were “embarrassed” because of him.
Younghoon: I can’t show you a side of me that you will like right away, but I can show you a side of me who will always be improving.
OP: You’re already 5 years into your debut, it’s funny that you’re now just trying to practice. You better practice more. I’m so embarrassed by you that I can’t even bring myself to say I like The Boyz.
Younghoon: ㅎㅎ Thank you for your pretty words. Aja Aja fighting.
—The Bubble conversation between the fan and Younghoon
Fans are enraged at the disrespectful behavior towards the idol and called out The Boyz’s label IST Entertainment to protect their artists better. Non-fans, too, are surprised that someone would go to this extent to insult someone they claim to be their favorite artist, that too on a paid platform.
- “Wow…Honestly, kids who are able to write stuff like that in their private messages seriously probably lack some intelligenceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ, Especially the Kim Younghoon die-hard fans ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Damn itㅋㅋㅋ.”
- “I’m more fascinated by the fact that his fan posted this to brag.”
- “Why would you pay to send messages like that? You could’ve spent that money on buying another drink or something.”
- “Kids like those should just admit that they’re hate stanning.”
- “For real, the fangirling culture has gone f*cking too far. She’s probably way too deep in it to realize for herself, but she’s completely losing it. People who fangirl this hard are seriously the worst.”
- “That’s really mean. How did they speak to Younghoon like that.”