Summary of Events:
- T.O.P was carried to the hospital by 3 people.
- He was not responsive when he was brought in and only responded by flinching to strong forms of stimuli to his limbs.
- His urine tests showed that he had overdosed on benzodiazepine, a drug used to fight anxiety.
- Tests cannot reveal if he took other drugs, such as the antidepressant he was previously prescribed.
- He was sent to the ICU because of the high level of carbon dioxide in his blood stream, which could have possibly resulted in brain damage within a matter of minutes.
- He has still not fully recovered and is currently unconscious.
- He is being kept in the ICU in order to make sure that his condition does not worsen.
- On average, a healthy person who does not suffer from any other illnesses takes around a week or two to recover from such a state.
- We do not know who gave the police statement yesterday, but the carbon dioxide levels in his blood were at a dangerous level.
The Full Press Conference Translated
Live English translations of T.O.P’s health condition at the hospital.
Posted by Koreaboo on Wednesday, June 7, 2017
What Drug T.O.P Overdosed On
T.O.P’s Current Health & Blood Condition
What Will Happen To T.O.P Next, According To His Doctors
Breaking Updates: T.O.P’s Condition After His Medical Drug Overdose